Print This Page
CUSB Bank Debit Card
The CUSB Bank Debit Card is a safe and convenient way to access your checking and savings accounts at ATM terminals and at over 15 million retail and service stores that accept MasterCard.
- CUSB Bank Debit Card allows you to deduct pruchases from your CUSB Bank checking account without writing a check.
- You can use your debit Card at ATM terminals anywhere you see the MasterCard, SHAZAM, or Cirrus symbols.
- CUSB Bank is a SHAZAM Privileged Status member. This allows customer to use SHAZAM Privileged Status terminals around the United States without a surcharge.
- CUSB Bank Debit Card is safer than cash, works like a check, and is welcomed like a credit card.
CUSB Bank Business Debit Card
The CUSB Bank Business Debit Card is a safe and convenient way to access your business checking and savings accounts at ATM terminals and at over 15 million retail and service stores that accept MasterCard.
- CUSB Bank Business Debit Card allows you to deduct purchases from your CUSB Bank business checking account without writing a check.
- Business customers can have an unlimited number of cards per checking account.
Instant Issue Debit Cards Available
Need your card today? We can print a debit card for you at the bank and can have it available same day or next day for your pick up.
Lost or Stolen Credit or Debit Card Information
To report a lost or stolen ATM or debit card, please call Shazam Customer Service at 1-800-383-8000. To report a lost or stolen Elan Credit Card, please call 1-866-552-8855.
CUSB Bank's Free Debit Card Fraud Protection
Protecting you from unauthorized use of your debit card is one of our top priorities at CUSB Bank. To mitigate fraud, we have partnered with SHAZAM, our electronic funds transfer network, to implement a monitoring system to help guard your debit card against fraudulent activity.
If fraudulent ATM or debit card use is suspected, you will receive a call or text to validate the legitimacy of your transactions. Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card. CUSB Bank partners with our card processors fraud detection center. You will be called by either SHAZAM or a CUSB Bank employee to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
Our goal is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure that we can contact you, please keep us informed of your correct phone number and address at all times. Before you travel, please contact us to discuss your travel plans and for tips to assist with uninterrupted card transactions.
Please contact a Customer Service Representative if you have any questions or concerns by calling (800) 397-9964.