Print This Page
With E-Statement Documents you will receive an e-mail alert when your bank statement is ready. When you agree to enroll in E-Statement Documents you will no longer receive a paper statement; but your statement will be available for you to view when you login into online banking.
The enrollment process for E-Statement is four quick, easy steps, with a confirmation e-mail sent as soon as you are enrolled. See below for more specific enrollment instructions.
- View your statements on-line (including images).
- Receive notices via e-mail (e.g. Overdraft, Customer Activity, Loan Notices)
- The ability to send copies of your statements and notices up to three additional e-mail addresses instead of just one. For example: your home, your work, and your accountant.
- A reconciliation tool to help balance your account easily on-line.
Why choose E-Statements?
- Faster than paper mail! Can’t be lost or stolen!
- Reduces clutter! Store your statement on your computer.
- Saves paper!
- Statements accessible for 18 months for you to view, print or save.
- Notices accessible for 60 days online.
-Log in to on-line banking
-Select Account you wish to enroll.
-Click on Sign-Up/Changes
-Select the accounts you wish to enroll
-Follow the screen prompts
Viewing E-Statement Documents
When an e-statement is sent, an email will be sent and you must use your on-line banking credentials to open the statement.
-Log in to E-Banking
-Select the Account
-Select the account with the drop down menu
-View your E-Statements