Bill Pay has great features and is FREE!
What are the primary benefits of BillPay?
A: Here's a quick list of the many ways you can benefit from using BillPay.
- Save time. With BillPay, you can pay your bills online, all in one place. That means no more visiting multiple websites to pay bills or trips to the post office to mail checks. In addition, smart features such as recurring payments allow you to automate regular bill payments.
- Save money. Paying bills online saves on postage, envelopes, late fees and checks. If you pay just 10 bills per month, you can easily save over $110.00* per year.
- Stay organized. Your payment history is stored in your online account, so you won't have to sort through paper receipts or visit multiple websites to access past transactions.
- Gain peace of mind. Paying bills electronically means no risk of mailed checks getting lost or stolen. Plus, you can stop worrying about missing a bill payment when you set up reminders and automated recurring payments.
- Help the environment by saving paper. With BillPay, there are no checks to write or envelopes to mail. That's good news for you and the environment.
- You can pay INDIVIDUALS or BUSINESSES!
*Savings are approximate and based upon the average annual cost of stamps, envelopes and checks required for paying 10 bills per month.
Frequently Asked Questions about BillPay
Current CUSB BillPay Information:
With E-Banking, you can get information regarding your CUSB accounts directly from your home, your office - anywhere - anytime!
-Log in to E-Banking via your desktop or laptop.
-Select the Manage Payments tab
-Accept the Terms and Conditions
-After the bank approves you then you can begin to set up payees.
Q: How do I start using BillPay?
A: The first step is to add a payee, the person or company you wish to pay. Here’s how easy it is:
- Log in to E-Banking and click the "Bill Pay" link.
- Click the "Add a Payee" button on your home page dashboard.
- Enter the requested information. Typically this information can be found on your latest bill statement.
Once you add your payee, you can start making payments in seconds.
Q: How do I make payments with BillPay?
- Find your payee on the payments dashboard.
- Enter the payment amount and date, then submit.
Q: How are online payments delivered?
A: Payments are sent one of two ways—electronically or by paper checks. The majority of payments are delivered electronically. Your payment information, such as your account number, is sent via secure transmission. All other payments are made by paper checks that are mailed via the U.S. Postal Service.
Q: Is BillPay secure?
A: Paying bills online is one of the safest ways to pay your bills. BillPay helps guard against identity theft from lost or stolen checkbooks, bills and statements. It also increases your privacy because only you can access your account information, account numbers and payment history. As a result, you maintain tighter control of your account with real-time access to your payments activity.
Q: How long does it take before my payment is received?
A: Generally, your payment is received within 2 to 7 days, depending on whether or not it is sent electronically or via paper check.
Q: How are the scheduled payments processed with BillPay?
A: Most scheduled payments are sent electronically and funds are withdrawn from your account on the payment date.
Questions? Here are all the ways we can help!
- Check out our video links above.
- Call us to make an appointment and we’ll show you how easy online Banking can be.